Working at SharpNode
SharpNode is a developer of innovative products and solutions for the home as well as industry. SharpNode are dedicated to the worldwide consumer adoption of smart home technology and the Internet of Things (IoT) through the development of home automation solutions that remove the complexity and frustration associated with existing systems. Our work and projects arrow at the changes involving the way people behave and perceive with their everyday objects.
We are set to revolutionize the future of home automation, not only by positively impacting upon multiple areas of users home lives, but by also making it accessible to the everyone a system designed for the rest of us!
Come and Join us to make it happen.
Why work at SharpNode?
- Great culture - Humble. Creative. Friendly. Talented. These are the people we hire and this is how our working culture is shaped.
- Flexible working hours - Some of us are morning people, some of us are night owls. We focus on results, not what time you arrive.
- Office is home - Quiet spaces. No more formals. On-time Tea & Coffee.
- Competitive health, dental, and vision benefits
- Flexible and open vacation policy
- Stock options
- Generous parental leave policy
Full Time | Navi Mumbai
- Create and optimize advertising campaigns through user acquisition channels like Google, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Design and execute tests that improve the effectiveness and conversion rates of our online store
- Establish growth metrics and report on the effectiveness of marketing initiatives
- Write copy and content for our newsletter, blog, and social media
- Advise on marketing tools and operations
Product Marketing Lead
Full Time | Navi Mumbai
- Drive awareness, engagement, and lead generation for SharpNode IoT products and enterprise services
- Work with the Enterprise Team to design, launch, and optimize digital (search, display, mobile, content marketing, email, social media) and offline (print, PR, and event) marketing campaigns
- Lead creating programs and testing/optimizing email campaigns
- Manage Electrify’s accounts with all ad platforms, including Google, LinkedIN, Facebook, Yahoo, and Bing
- Work with the Sales and Customer Success team to support partner co-marketing initiatives such as case study writing
- Monitor, analyze, and optimize campaign KPIs within a given budget, as well as develop ongoing performance reporting
- Manage a rigorous A/B testing plan to constantly hone campaign performance
- Maintain a marketing and editorial calendar for evergreen and individual campaigns, and keep the sales team on schedule for executing campaigns
- Partner with internal and external design resources to develop marketing creatives and sales collateral
Senior Embedded Engineer
Full Time | Navi Mumbai
- Building products using bleeding-edge technologies on Open source, Embedded and IOT
- Developing intelligent and scalable engineering solutions from scratch
- Design and develop PCB for product based on different modules/SoC
- Design and development firmware for wireless SoC
- Represent SharpNode in various Bluetooth/WiFi SIG meetings and working groups
- B.E./B.tech in EC, EE, CS or equivalent is required
- Fluent in English (spoken and written) is required
- Experience with C programming and debugging is required
- Experince in any PCB design software
- Good concept of Software/Firmware/Application design in embedded software development is required
- Familiar with wireless communication protocol, networking protocol and Bluetooth/low energy technology is preferred
- Experience in product development will be a plus
Full Time | Navi Mumbai | Stipend: INR 5,000/month | Accommodation: Free
Available Internships on
SharpNode is hiring a Marketing Manager who will help to develop and implement the marketing strategies that will aggressively grow the size and value of our products and increase revenue through product sales.
We expect you to be creative, enthusiastic, and analytical. You'll have access to all our existing channels of engagement, and measure the viability and success of your initiatives through thoughtfully defined metrics. You should also be a clear communicator, and capable of crafting messages that connect and resonate with our customers.
Diploma or Engineering graduate. We value initiative, drive and creativity more than the college you went to and the degree you got. If you are confident that you have the above expertise, apply. No matter, if you're fresher.
SharpNode is hiring a Product Marketing Lead to help us accelerate the growth of our enterprise Internet of Things (IoT) platform by driving high-quality inbound marketing leads into our sales process. We believe there is an opportunity to expand the quality and quantity of our inbound leads through content marketing and demand generation. We are looking for a Product Marketing Lead who can accelerate the process of identifying potential customers of our products.
Diploma or Engineering graduate. We value initiative, drive and creativity more than the college you went to and the degree you got. If you are confident that you have the above expertise, apply. No matter, if you're fresher.Apply now
SharpNode is hiring a full-stack Senior Embedded Developer to build amazing tools for "Internet of Things" (IoT) products. You'll be building easy-to-use developer tools, a reliable and secure platform, and services that will scale to support millions of connected devices and trillions of messages.
- Business Development (Sales)
- Content writing/Blogging
- Digital & Social Media Marketing
- Embedded System
- Graphics Design
- Mobile App Development
- Product Development
Who can apply
- Degree(s): Applicants pursuing any degree but having relevant skills and interest may apply.
- Year of degree completion: Applicants currently in any year of study or recent graduates but having relevant skills and interest may apply.
- Only applicants who are available full time for a minimum duration of 1 month can apply.
- Applicants should be available to start the internship immediately
Perks: Certificate, Flexible work hours, Informal dress code.Apply now